Terms and Conditions
For online courses and events with Tim Cools
- As shown on the invoice, payment of the deposit confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- All payments to in Euros unless otherwise agreed.
- Due to demand, on acceptance to a course or event, we can only hold a provisional space for 7 days.
- To secure your space on course or event we ask for a 50% euro deposit. This deposit is non-refundable in any circumstances as you will have received the pre-course study and started to train with us.
- In the case of an event the balance of payments must be paid at least eight weeks (56 days) before the start of the course unless advised otherwise. If payment is not received your space may be cancelled, and we are unable to return deposit payments.
- Tim Cools cannot accept liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, the threat of war, closure of airports, Brexit, civil strikes, industrial action, natural disasters or pandemics (including coronavirus) or other events outside of my control.
- Subsidized spaces are limited to 2 per course and must be applied for at the time of application. Applications at any other time will not be considered.
- At the time of application, if you meet the criteria and there is a subsidized space, it will be communicated at the time of offering you a place on the course. Applications for this subsidized rate are for those who are in receipt of benefits or would find it otherwise inaccessible to attend due to the fee. We will not ask for evidence of benefits or income at the application stage but may ask for evidence to support your claim in the future.
- Tim Cools requires full payment for the Live Online courses on acceptance and agreement of dates and times. You may withdraw your application 8 weeks prior to the course commencement date, at which point you will be offered a refund, minus a 25% admin fee. If you cancel the course within eight weeks of the course commencement date, no refund will be offered. Please note, dates for sessions cannot be changed.
- If you wish to cancel your event within 0-55 days of the start date we are unable to give a refund of the balance payment unless there is a waiting list for the event, and we can transfer your booking to another applicant. In the unlikely event that we are able to fill your space at the last moment, we will either move your booking to a new course date (subject to availability) or refund the balance payment (not the deposit) less a 20% administration fee. The administration fee is waivered for any changes due to the coronavirus.
- In the event that a scheduled course could not take place, students would be given the option to move their booking to the new dates without any charges. The deposit payment is not refundable in any circumstance.
- If for some reason you begin an event and cannot finish for whatever reason (we understand that things happen) we will not be able to refund your fees, however, we will allow you to transfer onto the next course or retreat subject to availability. In this case, you would need to pay a 20% administration fee and any new accommodation costs.
- In order to uphold our standards, all students will be asked to sign a Code of Conduct when joining a course.
- Tim Cools withholds the right to change prices and dates without notice.
- All extras at the hotel whether charged to the room or not must be paid for before you leave.
- We require everyone attending a mindfulness course to complete the Student Application form giving full details of your experience, certificates, and any health concerns prior to booking.
- Tim Cools cannot accept liability for participant’s medical conditions which may develop during or after the course. Loss of, or damage to personal property of participants.
- Where a teacher is unavailable we will make every attempt to replace with a teacher of a similar professional standard.
- In order to participate in the event, all participants must have comprehensive travel, cancellation and medical insurance in place prior to travel.
- Any photos taken during the event are the property of Tim Cools and may be used for promotional purposes, it is your responsibility to advise in writing if you do not want your photo taken and used in this way.
- Feedback given to Tim Cools by email or on an event feedback form may be used to as promotional material on the Tim Cools and venue websites and other promotional websites. It is your responsibility to advise in writing if you do not want your feedback to be used in public.
PLEASE NOTE – By booking and paying the deposit for your online course, in-person course, or retreat, you agree to the above points that constitute the terms and conditions.